Introduction

This blog shows my best stories, poems and drawings. All of them were written or drawn by me, and all are original.

A few articles took me a year to write, a few of them were written in a day. Yet their quality is the same, the best of the very best of my stories, poems and art. There are only a few articles here, but I hope to add some more soon.

I will also reveal the inspiration for the article and other pieces of information. Feel free to comment: this site is perfectly safe. Follow this blog for more updates on fun stuff.


I hope you enjoy my work.


Prizewinning entries-
The Curse



Special Recognition-
The Piano Prodigy


My stories-
A Bizarre Journey
The Diary of a Mountaineer
The Timber Mountain Ghost

My Poems-
Cinderella
A Narrow Escape
My Fair Lady

Short Articles-
How to give a Good Speech


My drawings-
Manga Girl
Blue Eyes
Orange Hair
Windy Day
Ben 10
Hypnotizing Eyes (incomplete)
Country Girl
Chibi Girl
Ball Gown
Sketch of a Girl
A Little Girl
Black and White Girl
Prize Winning Entry

My Early Stories-
Raju
The Dollar Story


My Early Poems-
The Beginning...
Mother Nature

7 comments:

  1. Srishti, Keep your creativity alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srishti Congratulations on your Blog !
    Looking forward to bouquets of creativity on this forum !
    All the best !!
    -Sabyasachi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written. The sketches are really awesome. If you can achieve this level at such a young age, I have no doubt a lot will come in a very bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congras!!!! sketches r so unbelievable that i have no words to explain.
    at this age, its really unbelievable.
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drawings are amazing! You are an artist indeed! Keep it up. Would like to more stories and view great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eagerly awaiting more stories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Srishti for being the grand prize winner in Young Author's Hunt

    ReplyDelete